B.C.L. is a light carpentry specialized in shearing, cold forming and welding of sheet metal and in tube processing. It is able to provide a 360° service in the field of components for industrial, commercial and agricultural vehicles.
Strong in know how gained in more sectors and consolidated over the years, we have the capacity to realize a wide range of product and, availing ourselves of the cooperation of qualified suppliers, to supply a final product ready for delivery.
The origing of B.C.L. date back to the post war period, when the founder Bottazzi Gino was flanked by his son Terenzio and, from the initial activity specialized in wood processing, they moved to the production of small metal parts by cold forming and assembling on account of a third party.
In 1974 the current legal name B.C.L. was officially established and the partnership with OM-Iveco factory in Suzzara was solidified.
At the time the factory had a covered area of 1000 mq on a 7000 mq area, with cold forming and welding departments.
A first expansion was realized in 1996 and a second one in 2006, by increasing the covered area by the original 1000 mq to the current 3500 mq over a total available area of 8000 mq.
In 1992 the company increased its internal process of qualitative growth following the “Supplier Growth Project” developed by Iveco, with which the procedures prescribed by ISO9001 were introduced into the company.
The 3rd generation began working in 1994: with the son Alessio the company made a further qualitative leap by introducing an advanced IT Management in production and logistics processed, with the support of developed ERP software.
In 2009 the company name changed for the last time, passing from S.n.c. to the present S.r.l.
Nowadays B.C.L., which employs 20 people, benefits from modern processing plants, so to offer to its customers quality, reliability and versatility, cooperating with them from design to finished product delivery.